Become Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT). Starting from €800
100 hours Prenatal Yoga TTC is a Yoga Alliance registered specialised course designed for yoga teachers (Yoga TTC 200 graduates) and professional prenatal care takers who work or want to work with pregnant women and women after giving birth.
Whether you want to get ready to modify a yoga practice for your “regular” students who got pregnant, or you wish to build a special prenatal/postnatal programs for women who have never practiced yoga before – Trimurti Yoga TTC will prepare you for both.
Pregnancy and becoming a mother is unquestionably the most special time for every woman. It is a time of many changes and challenges for the body, mind and emotional health. All mothers-to-be deserve our attention, support and individual care – yoga can help a lot!
In prenatal TTC program we concentrate on the art of teaching safe and beneficial prenatal and postnatal yoga classes. We teach also how to support our students to go through their pregnancy as healthy and happy as possible.
We will prepare you for:
- Understanding modification of a yoga practice during pregnancy
- Understanding contraindications and benefits of asanas & pranayama techniques during each trimester of pregnancy
- Sequencing safe prenatal and postnatal yoga classes based on a multi-style yoga including:
- Gentle Vinyasa Flow, Hatha & Restorative Yoga
- Preparing yoga classes for all level pregnant students
- Proper understanding of alignment & adjustments during pregnancy and postpartum period
- Guiding specially designed meditation & pranayama techniques for mums-to-be
- Teaching relaxation and breathing techniques for pregnant women
- Understanding of anatomy and physiology during each stage of pregnancy
- Understanding yogic support and preparation for the labor and postpartum period
- Understanding yogic philosophical view on pregnancy and motherhood
We will train you in several aspects of prenatal yoga: starting from asanas, pranayama & meditation, through art of composing yoga classes, to anatomy and philosophy, with an accent on teaching practicum and teaching methodology.
As our groups are small you will have an opportunity to teach a lot, and improve your teaching skills. We give each of our students our personal care and constant feedback. Our aim is to prepare you for being a safe, self-confident, wise and compassionate Yoga Teacher who is able to customise a class to every client, even the most fragile or challenging ones, or for those with special needs and health issues.
It is a specialised training which allows you to deepen your teaching yoga profession and become an expert in prenatal& postnatal yoga.
Through Trimurti Yoga’s Prenatal TTC program, you can become a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) with Yoga Alliance.
This program is designed for yoga teachers and 200 Yoga TTC graduates (RYT 200) and prenatal care takers.
Following topics are covered in this program:
- Multi-style prenatal and postnatal asana classes (gentle flow, hatha, restorative yoga, yoga nidra)
- Yoga practices dedicated to each trimester, including asanas, pranayama & chanting, meditation
- Contraindications and benefits of a yoga practice during pregnancy
- Postnatal yoga practice – asanas, sequencing, techniques for the recovery after birth
- Anatomy & physiology of pregnancy
- Adjustments and alignment during pregnancy
- Psychological considerations during pregnancy
- Philosophy: yogic and vedic view on pregnancy and motherhood, theory of karma, vedic rituals for new borns (*only in residential courses)
- Sacred motherhood – spiritual aspects of pregnancy & becoming a mother
- Circle of women as a tool supporting during pregnancy
- Shakti – the divine power of feminity – female aspects of a yoga practice
- Conscious parenting
- A lot of teaching experience
- A lot of good fun!
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- Yoga and pregnancy – philosophical aspects
- Yoga for women – how philosophy can help us to get ready for conscious parenthood
- Definition of yoga and its interpretations in the context of pregnancy and motherhood
- Practice of teaching under teacher’s control:
- In pairs
- In small groups
- In a big group
- Practical exam of teaching
- Feedback – receiving & giving
YOUR DAILY SCHEDULE
|6.00 – 7.00 am||Self Practice|
|7.00 am – 9.00 am||Morning Asana Practice/Teaching Practicum|
|9.00-10.00 am||Breakfast Time|
|10.00-1.00 am||Theory Sessions ( Anatomy, Art of Teaching)|
|1.00-3.00 pm||Lunch Break|
|3.00-4.00 pm||Theory Session (Prenatal Care/Philosophy)|
|4.00-5.00 pm||Analytical Training/ Art of Teaching|
|5.30 – 7.00 pm||Evening Asana, Meditation or Breathing Techniques / Teaching Practicum|
*We transformed this program to its online version! Click here for more details! (link to online prenatal yoga ttc)