200 hours Multi-Style Yoga TTC is a signature course designed by Trimurti Yoga Team for all yoga practitioners who want to study yoga in depth, and get proper certification accredited by Yoga Alliance. This certification allows you to teach yoga all over the world.
Our 200-hrs Yoga TTC consists of 2 modules, which you can take together, separately, or in any order of your choice.
Module 1 is dedicated to HATHA YOGA with its traditional and modern modifications. Module 2 is dedicated to VINYASA FLOW with its traditional and modern modifications.
The course consists of many various types of classes – guided asana and meditation sessions, analytical asana clinic, lectures, discussions and interactive workshops. Teaching future yoga teachers has been our passion for the past 13 years, and we make sure that the educational process is not only rich, but also easy to digest, useful and practical.
Most of our students call TTC – the TOTAL TRANSFORMATION COURSE.
Apart from a solid ASANA practice at Trimurti Yoga we focus on ANATOMY, TEACHING METHODOLOGY and PHILOSOPHY.
The aim of 200-hour yoga teacher training is to prepare you for teaching yoga with safety and confidence.
At Trimurti Yoga you will study:
The origins of yoga, the history of main yoga styles
-4 paths of Yoga: Karma, Bhakti, Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga
-anatomy & physiology of a human body
– body bio-mechanics
– alignment & adjustments techniques
– asana clinic
– yogic anatomy: chakras and energetic body
– basics of Ayurveda & yoga therapy
– classes in various yoga styles: hatha yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga, yin & restorative yoga, aerial yoga, partner yoga
– art of teaching yoga
– communication for yoga teachers
– prevention of injuries
– the principles of observation, demonstration and instructions
– business aspects of teaching yoga and professional development
– teaching practicum
At the end of this course you will be able to teach classes according to the chosen style.
Trimurti Yoga 200 hours Yoga TTC consists of 2 modules. You can complete them separately or together. We also have an online version for all students who cannot join us in person!
MODULE 1: TRADITIONAL HATHA
Hatha Yoga is the oldest known branch of yoga, and includes not only physical poses (asanas), but also breathing exercises and meditation techniques, so that one can control the body & mind, and keep them in a good health. Hatha Yoga is practiced mostly in a slow and static way, but modern practices of hatha yoga can include a slow flow.
TRIMURTI YOGA SYLLABUS FOR MODULE 1:
- Asana – foundational hatha yoga poses, their benefits and contraindications, daily hatha sessions, including traditional hatha, modern hatha & hatha flow
- Alignment and adjustment techniques
- Cueing and communication for yoga teachers
- Sequencing and the art of creating a safe yoga class
- Pranayama – breathing techniques as per the traditional hatha yoga texts
- Philosophy – Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Ashtanga Yoga (8limbs)
- Yoga Science – Pancha Kosha, Prana, Bandhas, Mudras, traditional sequencing
- Kriyas / cleansing techniques
- Meditation – daily practice and theory
- Anatomy: introduction, skeletal, muscular and respiratory systems, basic bio-mechanics of the body
- Regular teaching practice and mentoring
MODULE 2: VINYASA FLOW YOGA
Vinyasa flow is one of the most popular modern styles of a yoga practice, and is based on a dynamic and faster pace. Vinyasa comes in variety of forms, from a classical Vinyasa Krama Yoga, through the rigid Ashtanga Primary Series, up to modern flows merged with dance, martial arts and fitness. At Trimurti Yoga you will experience a wide spectrum of Vinyasa style, starting from the fundamental Ashtanga, through a therapeutic 5-Elemental flows, up to its creative and very modern forms.
TRIMURTI YOGA SYLLABUS FOR MODULE 2:
- Asana – Ashtanga and Vinyasa Krama Yoga based poses and classes, daily Vinyasa practice sessions
- Alignment and Adjustment techniques
- Sequencing – basic and advanced sequencing techniques
- Cueing – types of cueing and effective cueing strategies for dynamic styles
- Philosophy – Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras with the contemporary approach
- Yoga Science: basics of Ayurveda and 5 Elements
- Functional Anatomy – asana based anatomy approach, bio-mechanics of the body, nervous system
- Regular teaching practice & mentoring
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE *
|6.30 – 7.00 am||Morning pranayama, meditation, chanting|
|7.00 am – 9.00 am||Practice Session (Hatha/Vinyasa)|
|1.00-2.00 pm||Lunch Break|
|2.00-3.20 pm||Yoga Education, Teaching Methodology|
|3.40 – 5.20 pm||Asana Clinic|
|5.40-7.00 pm||Evening Reflection(asana) / Teaching Practice/Meditation|
* Please notice that we may slightly change the schedule depending on the group, location, and due to other circumstances – always for the purpose of the best quality training provided to you.