300 Hours 5 Elements TTC, YIN & YANG YOGA
Become Yoga Alliance Registered Senior Yoga Teacher (RYT 500). Starting from €1500.
The 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga Alliance registered) is an advanced, second level course designed to improve not only your personal yoga practice, but also your yoga teaching skills. We prepared a very exciting program based on 5 Elements from both Ayurveda & Yoga perspectives, with the additional theory of 5 Movements (Elements) and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine).
We dedicate this course to all the graduates of 200-hour Yoga TTC from all over the world, from all yoga styles and traditions.
In 300-hour program we concentrate on art of teaching yoga, sequencing of yoga classes (based on multi-style yoga including: Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha & Yin), alignment & adjustments, and therapeutic/elemental yoga.
We will train you in several aspects of Yoga: starting from asanas, pranayama & meditation, through art of composing yoga classes, to anatomy and philosophy, with an accent on teaching practicum and teaching methodology.
As our groups are small you will have an opportunity to teach a lot, and improve your teaching skills. We give each of our students our personal care and constant feedback. Our aim is to prepare you for being an independent, wise and flexible Yoga Teacher who is able to customise a class to every client, even to the most challenging one, and for those with special needs and health issues.
It is a second level of training which allows you to deepen your teaching yoga profession and become an expert in many styles and for many different customers.
Through Trimurti Yoga’s 300-hour teacher training program, you can become a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher (RYT 500) with Yoga Alliance.
Pre-requisite! This program is designed for yoga teachers and 200 Yoga TTC graduates (RYT 200) with minimum 100 hours of teaching experience.
This is an intensive and advanced yoga course for all those who want to deepen their yoga practice & teaching, who want to get to know more details on Yoga and Ayurveda sciences, yoga anatomy, teaching methodology, alignment and adjustments, art of sequencing, and who want to understand the influence of asana practice on the human body-mind-emotions complex.
Following topics are covered in this program:
Techniques Training & Practice
- Multi-Style Asana Classes: Inspired by 5-elemental yoga in YANG (Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Power, Hatha) and YIN styles (Gentle Hatha, Yin, Restorative, gentle flow with Chi-kung/Tai-chi-elements). *Multi-style Yin & Yang Yoga gives the experience of different practices, different energies, different intensities, different benefits, and gives a wider perspective on yoga!
- Theory of 5 elements & 3 doshas based on Yoga & Ayurveda
- Theory of 5 elements based on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Elemental constitution of the “matter” and its influence on our bodies, minds and emotions
- Seasons related to 5 elements
- Yoga practices dedicated to each element, including asanas, pranayama, meditation for each element
- Yoga practices supporting meridians and accu points
- Anatomy & 5 elements theory – organs related to 5 elements, theory and practice of meridians, chakras, nadis, pressure points of a human body
- Adjustments and alignment – including modifications supporting meridians, activating pressure points and balancing elements & organs
- Basic yoga therapy – yoga for health support
- Philosophy of happiness, health and freedom based on Yoga & Vedanta
- Massage techniques
- A lot of teaching experience
- A lot of good fun!
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers:
- Essence of Yoga – history, definitions, modes, contemporary meaning
- Historical and cultural background of Yoga & 5 Elements
- Definition of yoga and its interpretations
- 3 gunas & 3 doshas
- How can we apply Yoga philosophy in the contemporary lifestyle?
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras and their contemporary interpretations (selection); 8 limbs of yoga and their meaning in the contemporary World
- Ethics for yoga teachers
- Values and meaning of being Yogi/Yogini
- The place for Yogi/Yogini in today World
- Yogic daily routine: principles of diet, meaning of practice and essence of lifestyle
- Guided group discussion about basic philosophical issues related to yoga
- The Self and The Ego
- The Consciousness
- Self Awareness
- The Responsibility of being a Yoga Teacher
- Practice of teaching under teacher’s control:
- In pairs
- In small groups
- In a big group
- Real class for clients under teacher’s control
- Practical exam of teaching
- Feedback – receiving & giving
Our main aim is to prepare you to be a better teacher, and to be able to design classes suitable for all level students with different challenges and needs. The course is divided into 4 weeks: first 3 weeks are dedicated to 3 doshas: Kapha (earth & water), Pitta (water & fire) & Vatta (air & space). The fourth week is a summary of elemental theory and its practical approach. We introduce the theory and methodology of yoga for health support (known commonly as a “yoga therapy”) – focusing on the chosen health issues, such as depression, obesity, back pain, arthritis, anxiety, diabetes, ADHD, thyroid disorders.
YOUR DAILY SCHEDULE
|6.00 – 7.00 am||Self Practice|
|7.00 am – 9.00 am||Morning Asana Practice/Teaching Practicum (5 elements, “yang” styles)|
|9.00-10.00 am||Breakfast Time|
|10.00-1.00 am||Theory Sessions (Ayurveda, Anatomy, Art of Teaching)|
|1.00-3.00 pm||Lunch Break|
|3.00-4.00 pm||Theory Session (TCM/Philosophy)|
|4.00-5.00 pm||Analytical Training/ Art of Teaching|
|5.30 – 7.00 pm||Evening Asana, Meditation or Breathing Techniques / Teaching Practicum (5 elements, “yin” styles)|