Aerial Yoga TTC (50 hours)
Learn aerial yoga performed in special hammocks – in both “aerial dynamic flow” & “aerial restorative” styles. Starts from 800 €
This 50-hour multi-style Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga Alliance registered) is a 5-day course focused fully on aerial yoga in many different variations: aerial hatha, aerial vinyasa, therapeutic aerial, aerial restorative & yin, partner aerial, aerial meditation, aerial dance, etc.
The course is designed to prepare you to create your own flying sequences and teach them safely to others.
We dedicate this course to all-level students who would love to fly, and to study this beautiful and developing yoga style. The graduates of 200-hour Yoga TTC from all over the world, from all yoga styles and traditions, can use our certificate as CEP (Continuing Education Program).
Aerial yoga, also called “antigravity yoga” is a combination of traditional yoga poses, pilates, and dance with the use of special yoga hammocks.
It can be practiced in two ways:
- – “yang” (active, dynamic & strengthening)
- – “yin” (passive, therapeutic, meditative, restorative)
Being suspended in the air releases tension from the bones and muscles, increasing flexibility and deepening our practice.
Yang aerial yoga strengthen score muscles and increases flexibility of the spine, hips and shoulders, while yin aerial yoga is therapeutic and nourishing.
Anti-gravity yoga requires a special kind of hammock which can support up to 300 kilos of weight. At Trimurti Yoga we use comfortable 5-meter long silk slings. The hammock acts like a swing or soft trapeze, supporting the hips for forward bends and back bends, shoulders and legs for inversions, and adds support for many poses of hatha yoga. Yoga postures which some people find difficult to practice on the ground (such as handstand or scorpio), may be easier to achieve in mid-air using the hammock, it can also add variety and challenge to a workout.
Aerial yoga has beautiful restorative aspects, meditation and passive relaxation poses performed in hammocks allow to connect deeply with a yin part of the practice.
Following topics are covered in this program:
Techniques Training & Practice- guided and analytical classes:
- Aerial dynamic vinyasa flow
- Aerial hatha yoga
- Aerial restorative yoga
- Aerial meditation
- Aerial & dance – creative sequences
- Partner aerial yoga
- Therapeutic aerial
- Key alignment in aerial poses
- Going in and out of the aerial poses
Anatomy & Physiology:
- Anatomy of the spine
- Flight anatomy and physiology
- What changes for our bodies when we practice in hammocks?
- Benefits and contraindications of aerial yoga
- Anatomy of inversions & the role of serotonin (the hormone of happiness)
- Therapeutic aspects of aerial yoga
- Everything about the Aerial Yoga equipment and set up
- How to create a fluid aerial yoga class
- Aerial Yoga Creative Sequencing
- Restorative and yin aerial yoga
- How to safely teach aerial yoga to others
- Aerial Hands on & Adjustments
- Teaching aerial yoga of your choice under supervision of teachers & individual feedback
YOUR DAILY SCHEDULE
|7.00 am – 9.00 am||Morning Asana Practice (Dynamic Flow, Hatha)|
|9.00-10.00 am||Breakfast Time|
|10.00-1.00 am||Theory Sessions (Art of Teaching, Alignment & Adjustments)|
|1.00-2.30 pm||Lunch Break|
|2.30-5.20 pm||Theory Session (Anatomy, Teaching Practicum)|
|5.30-7.00 pm||Evening Asana, Meditation (Restorative & Yin Aerial)|